Marinated London Broil
Interesting using the coke and teriyki together. I might try this one next week.
1 - 12oz can coke
1 - 10oz bottle Teriyaki sauce
1 - 2 1/2-3lb London broil
(1) Combine coke & Teriyaki sauce in a shallow dish or large zip lock freezer bag.
(2) Cover or seal & chill for 24 hours (turning occasionally).
(3) Remove meat from marinade & discard marinade.
(4) Grill covered with grill lid over medium heat (300-350) degrees for 12-15 mins on each side.
(5) Let stand 10 mins. Cut diagonally into thin slices across the grain.