Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Pork Chop and Potato Casserole

Someone I hope to be a new blogging buddy found my recipe blog and emailed me a recipe that she tried this week: "I just tried out a new recipe Monday-I had the day off for Labor Day- and I thought you might be interested. I got it out of an old Taste Of Home magazine." Thanks, Bethanie! Can't wait to try it. :D If you would like to see Bethanie's site, just click here.

7 Potatoes, thinly sliced w/ skins
1 can cream of potato soup
1/2 c sour cream (I used mayo)
3-5 pork chops
13X9 pan
1 Layer of potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. 2nd layer of potatoes. Season again. Mix soup and sour cream (or mayo) together. Spread over potatoes. Cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, brown pork chops in oil (I use olive oil). Top potatoes with pork chops. Cover and bake 30 more minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes.



Labels: ,